Bootleg Newgrounds Bootleg Newgrounds

This is perfect! Oh my god, I started with Pico and was immediately sold. Flawless execution, I love it!
Also love the perfect bootleg music.

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

A well-deserved frontpage. A great reminder of what Newgrounds is about: A home for those savants of true artistic vision and integrity. Those who refuse to blend into the silky smooth masses and 'haha reference'-parodies.

Thank you for finishing this, and for awakening in those of us drowned that there is still hope, and air, somewhere up there.

Palm Islands Palm Islands

Simple, but fun.
Took me a while to figure out how the basic rules worked, but once I did, it was a nice, challenging brain tickler.
I'd suggest little visual improvements, maybe a soothing optional background music and maybe the option to select the tiles you're going to place at the bottom so that you're not double-clicking endlessly once the 7-tile series start rolling in.
Nice game!

holidaygames responds:

Thanks! I think your advices are very good, I will surely use them. Ithought about to make the 2nd release of this game with much more levels so I will improve what I can.

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

The game itself is excellent, but it doesn't save your game, which is a HUGE problem.
I once had to start over because I had things to do and found the game gone, so I gave it another shot... but after investing some hours into the game, a bug popped up that kept replaying the Juicy Beast logo over and over again while the game apparently continued in the background that forced me to refresh the page... and start all over AGAIN?! Please, do something about this.

Kim Jong: Nuke Trouble Kim Jong: Nuke Trouble

Charming, and great music

This is Wario Ware's Pyoro 2! I can see how the sudden 'deadline' (too soon?) caused you to finish it quickly, but it would be a better game if there were a restoration power-up that repaired the floor, and if the background changed according to your progress. Maybe some ideas for Super Nuke Look DX?

Also, is there any way I can get the music for this? It's simply amazing!
Regards, Rob

Fall Damage Fall Damage

That's Hot!

I enjoyed this. A great little game with physics that feel good.
Replay value because you want to see just how hot it's going to get, but not a lot after that because it can be a drag going through all the different 'levels' of difficulty in order again.

Sushi Rush Sushi Rush

It seems a little unfair.

The gameplay is nice, the music is wonderful and the graphic style works great, but it just seems that the game is not well balanced. I'm catering to all the customers, yet I nearly always lose on level two because I make too little money, and I upgraded 'price' twice, even. Other than that, it's a great game.

Bubble Cannon 2 Bubble Cannon 2

One of my favourite games on Newgrounds.

Everything is right about this game. The difficulty, the relaxing background music, the graphics, the addiction factor..
I´ve been obsessively playing this for a year now, which is actually pretty terrible.

But at least it cured my Solitaire addiction!
So thank you.

TheGameHomepage responds:

Thanks for the kind words! This review has totally made my day :)

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Thank you!

Really helpful, and now I FINALLY get how I can use an actually USEFUL colouring method on scanned-in drawings!
I never knew how the 'invert' function worked, but now I do.

I salute you for making it so accessible and in-depth!

Wavechan responds:

You're welcome :) Thank you!!

Xyonix - China Tetris Xyonix - China Tetris

Charmingly Old-School

Perhaps a little too slow for modern standards, but still gets points for style!
Also, I absolutely adored the music.

To everything complaining about the Swastika:

The Swastika's been a religious good-luck symbol for over 5000 years, known as 'Manji'.
Look it up.